Saturday, May 31, 2008

Worried

Well, the internet is finally up and running at my house! Yipeee!!! Things are staring to settle down around here. However, I'm worried for a few reasons:
a) Labour is approaching at an alarming pace, and I am scared to death about the pain I am going to go through, having never gone through it before
b) Our kitty is missing and my heart is broken over that...he's been missing since Wednesday morning :(
c) My good friend is really struggling and I am worried sick about her, but hardly know what to say or do, as I am in a fragile state myself
d) I don't really like my new pdoc - she doesn;t seem to 'get' me
e) We still have A LOT of setting up and purchasing of baby stuff to do before baby arrives and it seems that nothing is done and the bills keep pouring in!!!
Anyhow, that's why I'm worried. I know the bible says to "cast all your cares upon (Jesus), because he cares for you" but I am a natural worrier. I really have to work on that. That's all I have to type for now. I'll type more later on.
See ya

5 comments:

Coco said...

I hope your cat comes back soon, that's a big worry. When I was 8 months pregnant with my first child we moved. My cat, Yoda, went missing after we were at the new place a few days. I was sick with worry, and felt so guilty. I remember sitting down on the front stoop and bawling my eyes out. She did come back after a few days, luckily. I hope yours does too. Take it easy. ~coco

shebee said...

Thanks Coco :) You're a sweetheart. That's weird, it's like we were in a parallel universe or something. Maybe (hopefully) Whiskey will come back just like Yoda did. I'm really hoping and praying, that's for sure.

JC said...

Shebee, i know that everything will work out for you, and it sounds like you're doing a good thing by giving your worries to God. He will take better care of you than anyone! As for your cat, I hope she returns to you soon... and as for the labour, i hear that people forget about it right away so try to worry about it too much. And about your friend, I'm sure she will be fine, it sounds like she has a really good friend in you :)

Coco said...

We haven't heard from you in a while. Did your cat return? Are things going ok for you? Hope to hear from you soon :) ~coco

Mental Health Blog Research Group said...

A few months ago, you received an invitation from us to participate in a study about mental health and blogging habits as part of a research project conducted by Professor Yifeng Hu in the Communication Studies department at The College of New Jersey. We are still seeking mental health blog authors to complete our study and would appreciate your participation!

We want to know more about your blogging behavior and your perception towards blogging. Participating in the study might help you better understand your attitude towards blogging and your blogging behavior. The study will likely have practical implications in improving mental health services.

Your data will be stored in the principal investigator’s computer with identifiers removed. In fact, we do not collect participants’ identifications. The only information that may link the participant to his/her data is the email address that the participant chooses to provide in order to obtain the gift card. But this information is strictly used for incentives. Once obtained, we will separate the email address from the data.

We appreciate your time and help with our study and as a thank you for participating you will receive a $10 Amazon.com gift card. If you are interested, please respond to mhblog@tcnj.edu and be sure to include a link to the home page of your blog as well as your preferred contact email address. The survey will be sent to you via email within the next few days. Thank you in advance for your participation! Please feel free to contact Professor Hu if you have any questions. Her phone number is 609-771-2373.