Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally!

Well, I know that being happy about circumstances can lead to disaster, but once in a while it is okay:)
I finally moved past my loss of 20lbs to 25 lbs! Yay! It has been over 2 months since the scale budged (although I had been losing a lot of inches). Anyways, I just wanted to share that tidbit of happy news with you :)
I finally fit into my honeymoon clothes again (it's been 2 years!) Yay!!
Thank you Jesus for your earthle belssings. Please help me tio continue to reach my goal for 80lbs and please keep my heart set on things above, and not just circumstances. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
:)

3 comments:

marja said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!! And "yeah!" for your posting as well. Welcome back.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Shebee,
I'm so happy for you. It's nice to feel comfortable with the clothes you long wanted to wear again. And your attitude of gratitude to the small blessings coming from the Lord is really commendable. There are so many things we could be thankful for to the Lord if only we will look around and notice them. We should focus more on what we have and not what we lack so that we can have that joyful attitude always.

Thanks for the joyous post. I like it. God bless you with more blessings to be joyous about.

Princess Heidi said...

Hi Shebee,
I'm new at your blog. May I invite you to visit my blog? I'm sure you'll find it refreshing. I already linked up with your blog. Thanks and God bless you more.