Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's been almost a month since I last posted. I have been feeling frustrated with this blog, as once I found it helpful, but now I find it somehow burdensome. I believe it's because I live on guilt. If I don't blog, I feel guilty. If I do blog, I feel self-centred/guilty. If I don't respond to/read other people's blogs, I feel guilty.
So, I'm sorry to all that I haven't visited your blogs...I feel overwhelmed by the amount of comments I want to leave, so I end up not even commenting...not even reading.
I feel very out of touch with the bipolar community. You are all so creative...and then there is me. I also haven't been able to go to my support group for the past 3 months and I feel it. (Yes Marja, I do want to be there!)
Anyway, that is how I've been feeling, but, as my favorite preacher states - you can't live on feelings alone. I've gotta work on that.

4 comments:

marja said...

Hi Shebee, It's so good to hear from you, both here and in your comment on my blog. I like that comment by your preacher, "You can't live on feelings alone." Food for thought, especially since I've been focusing so much on feelings lately.

Just don't feel so guilty about everything, girl. I missed you, but neither do I think ill of you for not being around. I'm only happy now to hear from you.

BTW, Living Room meets this Friday. It would be nice if you could make it - but don't harbour guilty feelings if you can't, ok?

shebee said...

I so wish I could Marja...as it stands I am working, but maybe I can switch a shift...highly unlikely but it is possible. Anyways, thank you for responding, and good to hear from you too!
Love Shebee

Unknown said...

Hey Shebee! Just do what you feel like doing...don't guilt yourself into anything! Blog when you want to blog, read blogs when you want to, and don't leave any comments if you don't feel like it. That's what I do, anyway. You ARE smart and funny, but even if you weren't, who cares? This is YOUR blog to record YOUR thoughts, feelings and a record of the day's week's events. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

chalexa said...

you are one of the most creative people i know!!!!!!!!!!!