Saturday, May 03, 2008

Busy busy busy!

Well, moving is stressful. I know you all know that, but really...holy crap! Thank goodness we're out of the old and in the new, but still, there is sooooooooooo much to do! I am actually at my parents house right now rushing to blog as I know I haven't for a while because I know I won't have any chance of it at home (besides our cable, internet and phone doesn't get hooked up 'till Tuesday). I am thankful that it went fairly smoothly though, despite the fact that I have been working all throughout (my next day off is Tuesday...ugh). I am also very thankful to be in a larger place...I just have to remember to take it one day at a time, otherwise I will turn into a complete basket-case! Lists, I need to make lists...
Anyways, sorry I haven't commented on blogs lately...I have dropped off the face of the planet for this last week (I especially mean this for you Jena...soooo sorry!!!)
As for moods...not too hsabby, considering what is going on in my life right now. Stressed about finances more than anything, but I seem to be handling it well. I have a counselling appointment on Tuesday so hopefully we can tackle some of my issues surrounding money=stress=anger=rage...
My pdoc recommended that I go to an anger management program for woman out of a very good hospital in Vancouver. I'm pretty sure that I will be signing up. I really need to know how to get this anger out in a good way.
Anyways, gotta go.

No comments: