Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank you all

I just want to say thank you to all of you who responded to my previous blog excerpt. I was feeling especially rotten that week and it took me until now to get up enough stamina to blog again.
I am doing okay. Just okay though. I spent way too much money yesterday and now my hubby and I will have no money for food, gas, etc. for the rest of the week because of my stupidity. I haven't binged like that for a while. I guess it was simmering...shit. We do, however, have enough for rent, and I guess that's what's most important.
Last night I went out with my friends from work and I got totally blitzed. I think I was having a manic day as I was spending money and drinking like it was going out of style. I feel so bad. My husband is going to kill me.
I have to get back to work now...and boy is it fun to be at work with a massive hangover...blah.
Feeling ever so sheepish and dumb,
Shebee

2 comments:

marlena rivers said...

hey there, just saw your latest posts. i totally relate to all that negative thinking and feeling stuff. glad you're doing a little better and got some support. and that you are ok from that vomitting sickness bout. the self hatred stuff is the worst. for me it comes and goes and i just try to ride it out but it is very tough. sometimes like yesterday i'll get it for an hour or two and then it goes away... hang in there.

shebee said...

Thanks Marlena - I know what you're saying about riding it out. It can be such a crazy nightmare...but you're right, usually it subsides after a bit. I appreciate you comment :)