Thursday, July 24, 2008

Come on baby!!!

Still not feeling so hot...I had a great afternoon yesterday, but a crappy sleep last night. I kept having nightmares and my pelvis is killing me!!! It helps when I take tylenol so that's what I've been doing, but I don't want to take too much, even though the pro's say it's safe for pregnancy. I guess I am just really excited to meet my little one, but disapointed that if I go too overdue, I'll have to get induced. Induction would be great if it worked every time! It increases the likelihood of a ceaserean birth by a mile. Oh well. I'm thinking too far ahead. I don't have to worry about that until next Wednesday (if I go 10 days over). I think I just want to experience true labour. I want to experience what God designed my body to do. But hey, I have to just go with the flow. If I'm too anxious, baby won't be going anywhere.
Anyways, enough from me.
Sorry if I seem whiny. You all must be sick of it!

3 comments:

Spin Original said...

Hi there!

I remember feeling like you do. My pelvis and pubic bone ached ALL the time!

My first child was overdue and I had to be induced. And, let me tell you, you WILL experience all those natural pains, even when induced!! It took 24 hours to really get me rolling, and at 4cm, 6am ish, the Doctor broke my water. Then it really started! By 11:20am I was begging for an epidural!

Congratulations to you and the little life you will soon get to see face to face. May God bless you and your family.

shebee said...

Thanks so much p.j. Your good wishes and thoughts are very kind :)
I'm sure that you're right, I WILL experience all of that lovely pain! Yay! (I'm being just a tad sarcastic...lol)

marja said...

I'm thinking of you, Shebee. This is so exciting! To think you'll soon have a little one! I can't wait.