Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pregnancy update...still pregant

Well, thankfully I do not have toxemia! Yay!!! It's amazing how a little rest and relaxation can drop your blood pressure significantly...I even lost a pound and a half! Weird!

However, I am starving and my carpel tunnel hands are killing me! In other words, this is a short and sweet post.

I will post a more interesting segment tomorrow!!!

Oh, and C.A., thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my previous post :)
Unfortunately my actual e-mail address is not the one listed under my blogger account and I can't seem to figure out how to change the darn thing! I posted a reply comment on my previous blog just for you though!

Cheers all :)

4 comments:

marja said...

So...you're still a mom-to-be. Good that everything is fine, though. You'll get word to me when something happens, though, won't you?

In the meantime, have faith in your ability to be the kind of person God made you to be - the kind of person who'll be a wonderful Mom to her baby.

I can hardly wait.

Love, marja

Coco said...

Good luck; hope it's a speedy delivery! And as overwhelmed as you may feel in the days after delivery, please remember that it will NOT last, and that it will get easier and easier as each week passes. Trust in this. Warm thoughts ~coco

shebee said...

Aw, thanks ladies!!! I will definately keep you all posted!

Canopy Above said...

Good luck from me too!!!

I found the email address you left for me, thanks, I've sent an invite to that addy.