Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So bored!!!

Well, it is crunch time! I have sooooo much to do and so little time left to prepare for it. However, my hips hurt, me feet feel huge (and I've been advised to stay off of them) and I decided to have an extra cup of java this morning (against my better judgement). In other words, I want to do all this stuff, but physically, I can't do that much. Without a car I am housebound as well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stir crazy city!!! I wish somebody could come along and bonk me on the head to knock me out for a couple of hours just to pass the time! (Who wants my address???)
I keep getting the advice to take it easy because this is the last time I will ever be bored in my life. I can totally appreciate what people are saying to me, but I really hate sitting still. I think that being a mom may just be therapeutic for me! My mom even said that she thinks this child will calm me down. Who knows.
Man, I wish I hadn't had that extra cup of coffee this morning. I'm trying to ween off my clonazepam, but how can I when I'm loading myself up with a stimulant! I had chest pain yesterday too, which I know ids from weening off of the stuff so I had to increase my dosage last night with the plans to cut back again tonight...I guess there will be no sleep for me!!! Not that that's unusual lately. My hips are 'preparing for labour' and are so sore that it makes it next to impossible to have a good slumber. I'm up at least 10 times a night peeing, shifting, eating, sipping my water, tossing...you get the idea. Oh well, I guess God is preparing me for the looming lack of sleep that I will have soon enough! I can't believe that I am due in 4 days! I have a feeling that my little angel will be arriving either right on schedule, give or take a couple of days. I have been massively 'nesting' as they say, and I figure that if my hips hurt this bad, it's because I'll be giving birth sooner rather than later. I just hope I make it to my pedicure appointment tomorrow! Gotta have some lovely toes for the doctor and all the nurses looking down there ya know! Haha! Lol! Anyways, can you tell that I'm hyper? Maybe a little hypo-manic again? (Was I ever not...it's hard to tell...)
Anyways, love to all of you. May God bless you this day and always. Thanks for reading :)
Shebee

2 comments:

Canopy Above said...

I'm sending warm anti-aching vibes to your poor aching hips (if that's not too creepy, lol).

What a countdown to the big event!

Not long now to have to contend with being bored. If you are a little up at the moment time will seem to be passing slower than usual, plus you've had months of building up to labour - no wonder yu're aware of the time.

Hang in there hips!

shebee said...

Thanks girl!
My hips do feel better...your vibes reached me half way across the globe! Yay!
The mania has ended...depression is taking it's grip unfortunately...ugh. What's worse???
Anyways, thanks for your comment :)