Monday, August 14, 2006

Night shifts...ugh

I'm on my 2nd night shift...My gp, pdoc and a good friend in the know tell me that night shifts aren't the best thing for people with BP. I felt it today for sure. I was sooooo depressed and irritable. I am just so tired...ofcoarse it's busy tonite too. My work doesn't understand 'mental illness' though...I'll have to just suck it up, or get into a new career.

On my way here, I was listening to some Cindy Morgan...it was the song "I will be free". The words gave me comfort so maybe it will help whoever reads my blog in some way. Here are the words...I encourage you to download it if you've never heard it...


The mountains are steep and the valleys low
And already I'm weary but I have so far to go
Oh and sorrow holds my hand and suffering sings me song
But when I close my eyes I know to whom I belong...who makes me strong

I will be free...I will be free to run the mountains
I will be free...free to drink from the living fountain
Oh, and I'll never turn back 'cause He waits for me
Oh, I will be free

A wise man, a rich man in popper's clothes
A Shepherd to lead us through the land of woes
Though many battles I have lost, so many rivers yet to cross
But when my eyes behold the Son who bore my loss, who paid the cost

I will be free...I will be free to run the mountains
I will be free...free to drink from the living fountain
Oh, I'll never turn back 'cause He waits for me
Oh, I will be free

Oh, and I'll dance on silver moonlight
And I'll walk through velvet fields
Oh, and I'll run into the arms, the arms that set me free...

I will be free to run the mountains
I will be free...
Free to drink from the living fountain
Oh, and I'll never turn back 'cause He waits....I'll never turn back
Don't you ever turn back 'cause someday, someday we're gonna see
That we will be free


Hope someone(s) enjoyed that. I still feel like crap. I can't wait for this night to be over. I don't trust who I'm working with. Whatever...good night.

No comments: