Monday, October 30, 2006

I was doing so well...

I was doing fine today...I feel good, the sun is shining, I've eaten healthy so far. Then I get a call. It's my step-son's psychotic mother (really, she's extremely scary). My step-son has a doctor's appointment tomorrow (which is fine), but her and her underaged boyfriend want to go too. I HATE seeing them.
You see, she actually abducted my step-son for 2 1/2 years, so he's only been in my life for 2 years (he's 8 1/2). She is extremely manipulative and delusional...she really does believe her own lies. She's done horrible things to my step-son, (including dressing him up like a girl to conceal his identity), but he adores her. It's a very frustrating part of my life, and it makes me feel so helpless and depressed.
So tomorrow I have to see them. My tummy is in knots. I feel like bawling...ACK!!!
If anyone has any light to shed, please do...and please pray for me (if you believe in prayer, ofcoarse...heck, even if you don't! I need as much as I can get!)
Helpless Shebee

3 comments:

marja said...

Wow, Shebee, that's something I'd not be happy to be dealing with either. I'll pray for you.

chalexa said...

I'm praying for you sweet pea

marja said...

How about posting something new, Shebee? Would love to hear from you.