Friday, May 04, 2007

Sooooooooo Nervous

I wonder if I was feeling manic when I agreed to speak at a church on Sunday about my experiences with BP. I am soooooo nervous and it is not going away. I have been praying all morning for God to take away my fears to no avail. I hope that what I say is helpful to others who suffer, and educational for those who don't. I don't know if I can do it. ACK! If you pray, could you please pray for me? I am all nerves right now...I still have to type out my notes about what I will be saying, so could you please pray for me to have clarity of thought? Also, could you please pray that I am not attacked spiritually in the next few days (I think that I already am being attacked, as I have been having weird dreams and the nerves are at an all time high). Anyways, that's about it. I'm going to go watch 'What not to Wear' now, and then I'll be typing out my notes. Love to all of you. Thanks for your prayers too :) I REALLY appreciate them.
Shebee

3 comments:

Jon said...

You'll do great! Tell us how it went.

marja said...

I just read this post, Shebee. If it's this hard for you, remember, that you can pull out. Don't let this make you sick now.

If you do decide to go ahead, please know that this is a relatively small church, very casual, and very friendly. You won't be standing up high behind a pulpit or anything.

I - and my Bible study yesterday as well - have been praying for you and the others who will be speaking.

marja said...

Shebee: Thank you for your comment on my blog. I was SO happy to receive it. SO happy that your nervousness is a good nervousness and that you realize how much good your talk will be able to do for others. And I'm excited to hear you are planning to do the song. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Love you, too, Shebee.