Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stupid drama

Well, this is what we get for having roomates. I can't beleive the shit that is going on in my household days (or even minutes...who knows?) before I go into labour. What did I do to deserve this? All Brad and I want is some peace in our lives after the grueling first 3 years of our marriage. But no...my sister in law had to bring all her shit out on me, and now our tenant downstairs is being a total prick and not cleaning up after his cat. We have told him that the fumes are toxic to me and the baby, but to no avail. He doesn't seem to care at all. Now my hubby wants to kick him out...that would be great if we didn't need the $750 that he contributes each month so badly! His girlfriend is a complete peice of work too...AHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't handle this!!! I hate this!!! Hate this!!! Hate this!!!
I really do wish I had a river I could skate away on, just like the song says...
Guys, if you pray, I could really use it right now...please???

No comments: