Sunday, November 12, 2006

Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally Frustrated

As you can see by the title, I'm really in no mood to be reckoned with...I'm at my wits end. Have you ever felt like nobody gives a shit about you? Even family and friends, who are supposed to ask you how your day went and actually listen to the response? I feel like a bloody sound board!!! "This is my problem with this...that is my problem with that..." How about, "hey Shebee, can I unload something to you, and then you can talk to me about how you're doing?" I'm naturally an idealist, but I must change my ways on this one; don't expect that EVER to happen!!! I'm so angry with all the STUPID CLUELESS #$%HOLES out there who can't even get their heads out of their asses to see that they aren't being circled by the solar system!!!! I apologise for my potty mouth...actually, no, I don't. There are no other words to really describe the anger I have towards the people that I speak of at the moment! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

2 comments:

chalexa said...

I LOVE YOU! ****HUG**** You know you can find support over here any time......

What is wrong?!?!? You sound so upset?? Who is pissing you off this much??

shebee said...

Thanks sweetums,
I'll fill you in completely over the telly if you don't mind...? My fingers may fall off or catch on fire if I type it all. I love you dearly,
Shebee