Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanks muchly

Jane, Marja, and Chalexa; thankyou for your kind, encouraging words. I am feeling better, thankyou. And you are right, Marja, my thoughts and emotions are everywhere lately (eg: angry to bawling to hyper to depressed in a matter of a day) and that's conducive to a life that just isn't boring at all. Now I have something exciting to blog about.
In the last two days, by the Grace of God, a miracle has happened. I'm actually starting to accept my condition. To those of you who know me, you know how amazing this is. And I took your advice , Marja, and really talked to my husband about how my bipolar-ness can present itself, and he seems ot be starting to understand. I also told him about the book you suggested, Chalexa ('How to Love Someone With Bi-polar') and he is open to reading it. Also, in my own way, I'm becoming more real about my disorder with my step-son, and we seem to be getting closer as a result of it. (Now that's a miracle!)
This is all a very big deal in my life. A lot of it has to do with attemtping to place my disorder into The Father's Hands. He is giving me a peace and understanding, as well as the ability to begin to completely accept my condition (as I stated before). I am truly grateful for so many things...including this blog (God bless all of you).
Wow, I just read through this and it seems that I'm in a happy, excited state...hopefully it's for real and not just a 'moment' in my rapid cycle.
I must go now...step-son is antsy to get his video-game time in. Thanyou all, again.
Love Shebee

No comments: