Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just tired of all of this...

Thanks Marja and Chalexa for your words of advice and encouragement. They do mean a lot to me. I'm just tired of the struggle is all...I feel like a salmon swimming upstream, permanently.
My life seems like such a mess!!! How did this all happen? I really don't know if my hubby takes this all as seriously as it really is...he is a very stubborn guy; very bull-headed. I talked to him through tears last night and he seemed to be respopnsive, to a point, (he was half-asleep), but who really knows...
I know that God is taking care of all of this as we speak, but I am still so very confused about what Brad and I need to do in order for God's plan to unravel...I really don't agree with people who just sit there and say "God will take care of me, I don't need to do anything"...He gave us reason and common sense so that we could use it. I don 't mean any offense in saying that, but it is how I feel.
I beleive we're going to have to talk to a specialized lawyer about all of this junk...and soon. I just want to be happy again...truly happy...but I know with our condition, that ain't gonna happen until I'm on the proper cocktail of meds and things in my life settle down.
However, on a positive note now, I am very thankful for this blog...and thankful for people like you, Marja and Chalexa, who seem to truly care. And thanks to both of you too for encouraging me to blog more (even though it took a while because of my stubborness). It really has helped, even in the midst of suicidal thoughts and manic delerium. Anyhow...my clonazepam has kicked in, an my tears have dried for the time being (thank God for modern medicine).
Love Shebee

5 comments:

marja said...

Hi Shebee, I've been reading a book by Philip Yancey, called "Prayer". One thing he says is that when you pray for something, it actually encourages you to do something about it. But you gather strength from knowing that God is helping you do that.

So keep praying, ok? God will help you and your husband find a way to solve your problems.

Hang in there.

marja said...

Another thing: Praying will encourage you to trust. It can give you a sense of peace.

You're on my prayer list.

shebee said...

Thanks Marja,
I appreciate your encouragement.
Shebee

marja said...

Hey Shebee! Don't forget Living Room on Friday. Hope to see you there.

Bleeding Heart said...

God gives you the strength and the faith to help yourself, but you have to make the move.

You have to do something about it, you have to take that strength and work with it, use it, and help yourself.

It is hard, I know, I've been there.

I am hear to listen...I've been there!