Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fewf...sort of

Well, it turns out that the seller on eBay and I worked things out in a kind manner - I e-mailed her back with an apology and she responded back with an apology herself! Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts :)

I am still stressed about the money thing, as I still have to fork out the over $600 bill, but then the seller is going to refund my money, minus the $40 that it cost her to post the item on eBay...the only thing now is making sure that I have that $600 in the bank by the 12th of Feb. Oh God, please let my parents help me out...? Doubt it, but hey, praying never hurt anyone.

Here's a good thing now though (I know I whine and gripe mostly on this thing so this is nice hey?)!!! I found a queen sized, brand new, Serta bed on eBay for $300 (plus shipping). It would have cost me about $1200 to buy it at the store, so I am totally stoked! It will arrive at my parents house in about 2 weeks time! So thanks to all who prayed for a smooth move for me too. Now we just need to find a whole bunch of storage devices for the kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms, as the place we are moving into doesn't have as much storage as we originally thought it did. Oh well, c'est la vie.

As for how I am doing emotionally...well...I am stressed about finances and my weight, but I don't really feel manic or depressed, but just blah. I am sick, so that doesn't help anything, but hey, I took 2 days off of work to recover, so I should be in tip top shape by my shift on Friday.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your comments on my last 'in despair' post...they were very much appreciated and warmly felt.

Anyhow, I love all of you, and thank you for your support. We're all in this together, aren't we. It's so nice to be somewhere where I know I can truly be myself and not be judged. (Thanks again Marja for holding 'the living room' every two weeks - that's another place that I feel this way - I so wish I could make it this Friday!)

Hugs and blessings to all,
Shebee

4 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

Your weight!?! Gosh, you look beautiful in that wedding picture of yours!!!

I think you are P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O!

marja said...

We'll miss you Shebee. We'll save some chocolates for you.

shebee said...

Hey DW,
that was my weight on March 5th, 2005. I now weigh about 40lbs more than that...that's why I whine and moan so much about it...just so ya know :)

Amateur Dancer said...

Oh bless your heart...i know that when i get really stressed and feel boxed in, mania tends to really kick in and it impairs my financial decisions.

it is so wierd, i will be trying to make choices to find ways to save or make money but i will end up incurring debt.

right now, living w/ my parents, after losing my job...this has been just humiliating but good for me. they are not giving me anything....i am totally earning every penny, and i am having to be accountable for every penny.

but, they are watching my every penny (which is stifling)...but, it is keeping me from manic sprees, and i am sort of starting to break that tendancy...like, i am learning other ways to get that energy out (photography, music, writing...whatever...we are all different).

anyway, girl, I KNOW...i have spent entirely too much money in a moment of decreased judgment....so many times...later to feel the panic of "i can't afford this".

i will be praying for you.