Thursday, February 15, 2007

I feel a bit better now...

This post is dedicated to dream writer. I just read your comment on my last blog and then went on to read your posts. They made me feel much better, and I even laughed out loud at your 'Tom Cat' post (especially he youtube thing). Thank you so much for the love you give to others. You truly are a kind person, and those are rare to find. Thank you for making me feel better when I was in a TOTAL rutt. I still don't feel 100%, but I sure do feel better. Lots of love to you!
Shebee

4 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

Awwww...That is so sweet! Thank you!! Thank you so much!!

I love you, too!!!!!!

sansanity said...

i was reading another blog and saw a link to you and had to click.

the title summed up my entire life from the past few years and your profile summary was like reading my own story--I just got diagnosed with bipolar and add after years of just wearing the label of depression.

I will be back to read more.

shebee said...

Hey sansanity,
That's cool that you could relate with my blog...glad to hear that. I hope you do come back!

shebee said...

no preb dw, I mean it :)