Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Uh oh...

This morning I woke up feeling like there was something wrong in the pit of my stomach. But when I was in the shower and brushing my teeth, I started throwing up like crazy. I
am a bit concerned about this as I haven't felt better yet and it is now1030am (my 'episode' happened at 7am). I can't eat, I can't smoke (actually that's a good thing!), I can barely drink coffee, but I seem to be okay with water. Plain jane water.
I wonder if this is a result of my deciding to increase my dosage of lamotrigine. I'm going to go back down to my alotted amount tonight. Hopefully that will help my nausea...?
The other scenario is that I'm pregnant. I don't think this is the case as Brad and I have been pretty careful, but you never know, do you?
Anyways, I may end up going home from work early if this nausea keeps up.
Break's over, gotta go.
Shebee

6 comments:

marja said...

Maybe it's just the flu. It is going around.

Hope you'll be ok for Living Room on Friday.

Bleeding Heart said...

Hope you feel well soon..Where I live there was this BIG stomach virus going around and 200 kids and 19 teachers were out of school in ONE school! They closed down to Santize the place.

Do you Marja and Chalexa live near eachother?

shebee said...

Hey Dream,
Yeah, we all live in or near Vancouver, BC, Canada. You should come up and visit all of us some time! :)

marja said...

Dream: We could all of us meet at Living Room. Shebee, wouldn't it be exciting if all of us bipolar bloggers could get together at a meeting of Living Room? ...just dreaming.

chalexa said...

Hey that would be so cool if Dream Writer could come up here for a visit with us!! I agree, a real live Living Room... but i think we'd need to fund the plane trips for everyone... lol... shebee, i am worried about you. I haven't seen you like this... please phone me ok? I can't seem to get ahold of you.

chalexa said...

shebee! update us, please!