Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I feel soooo sick

Ugh. I'm struggling through my last hour of work and I just can't shake this 'flu-ey' feeling. I'm tired, my tummy's acting up, and my throat is sore. Not to mention I'm feeling the stress I'm under. (I'm on a break by the way).
Apart from the whole 'possibility of pregnancy' thing, my hubby and I still haven't been able to find a place for the 1st of Januuary...everything is too scummy so far.
What to do...
Does anyone have any remedies for getting over the flu quick? I already know the garlic thing, the salt water gargling thing, the ckicken soup thing, the ecinacea thing, the cold fx thing, the vit C thing...
Maybe I know all of them already (I love to research). Oh well. Anyways, break's over, so I'll have to blog more later. Ttyl.
Shebee

7 comments:

txandi prost said...

urgh. influenza. if that it is, not sure what you can do. a cold, a weaker virus, i love to burn out of my body...push myself--difficult as it may be in such condition--run, ride, climb...anything that will raise core temperature.

then again, that is just me.

glad to make your acquaintance.

shebee said...

Thnaks txandi,
Maybe I shall try that :)
pleased to meet you too.

marja said...

Oh Shebee: What a lot of worries you have on your plate! But somehow, wouldn't a baby be wonderful...even if...? I'll be praying lots for you in the next while. Can I explain your situation to my prayer group tomorrow?

I'm so glad that you follow Jesus. He himself said, "Everything is possible for him who believes." Try to find rest in that knowledge, ok?

Is there anything I can do...other than pray?

Love, marja

shebee said...

Thank you so much Marja. And yes, I would be honored if you would pray for me in your small group. If I can think of anything, other than prayer, I will let you know, okay?

chalexa said...

well you could try cold fx?

Bleeding Heart said...

OH! I love the dance from Seinfeld!! Too Funny!! I loved when she did that!

Amateur Dancer said...

Hi Shebee,

Thank you so much for your comments last night on my blog. They meant so much to me!

I have also, read your blog, thought you were so cool, and been negligent in commenting (sorry...)

I am officially adding YOU to my blogroll!

I am sorry you feel so badly right now.

It must be scary to not know if it is the flu vs. baby...are you running a fever?

If symptoms persist, you might want to see the doctor and get them to do the pregnancy test through your blood (they can tell immediately). Only because of the medications, they might want to taper you, etc...

Just remember the scripture Marja gave you...and Romans 8:28...that God promises to cause ALLLLLLLLLLLL things to work together for good for those who love Him...

So, you breathe, try to hydrate (gatorade) and feel better. (i bet you have the flu, it is flu season)...bless your heart.

Hang in there, Shebee...I will pray for you too!