Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh boy

Well, my period is now 5 days late....I kinda hope that it is just due to stress, and that I'm not actually pregnant. (not that I don't want to have children, it's just the timing is off). Oh well...Merry Christmas to me if it is the case! I'm pro-life, so it's not like I'm going to get rid of it if I am prego. And hey, I'm not the one in charge here. It's the Big Cheese upstairs that has planned this for me if it is the case. My sister-in-law is coming over in a few minutes to take me to safeway where I can buy a bunch of preg tests, (not just one, just to make sure, and still then I'll be going to the doctor). I also need to get some more baking supplies. (I'm going to make your shortbread cookies today Marja!!!) Anyways, I guess that's about it. Still wondering why no one's really commenting...am I being 'the piece of shit in the centre of the universe'? Because I don't want to be...but please, if I am being totally self-centred...someone tell me. I promise I will take it with my mouth firmly shut.
Anyhow, Merry Christmas everyone. May the Love of Christ be in all of your hearts this season (man I sound like a greeting card!)
Love Shebee

7 comments:

chalexa said...

Sweetie, more people will comment if you add them to your links section!!! I'll show you how sometime. It just makes it easier to get around on here :)

shebee said...

thankis Chalexa...I don't know how to!!! I've been trying and it just doesn't work. Plus, it's Christmas time, and I know that evreyone is busy...just being a little self-centred is all.
Love you,
Shebee

chalexa said...

and... late periods also follow high stress, remember that!!! :)

Shan said...

Shel, I just read your blogs from December. I am SO sorry for how you're feeling right now. I knew things weren't good but I didn't really know how bad. You know you can call and talk anytime. I love you and appreciate you. And I hurt for you right now.

I'm glad you have this blog. It seems like a good venue for you to express what you're feeling which is so important. I'm not sure it really matters so much if people respond or not. What's important is that you have a place to express what you're feeling and get some clarity to your thoughts and emotions. As for people not commenting, most people probably don't know this is here (I didn't) or maybe don't always know what to say. That doesn't mean that they don't care. (PS - I just found out you have to have a Google account to respond - I almost didn't 'cause I hate signing up for accounts but I knew it was important to you. That could be another reason why. People can read it but if they dont' have an account they can't respond.)

The most important thing though is that you're not writing this for anyone else. You're writing this for YOU.

Please know you are loved Shel. We may not always show it in tangible ways and it may not always be how you want to be loved but we do.

marja said...

Did you make the cookies? How did they turn out?

And I'm not having very many people coming to my blog either. People are busy.

shebee said...

The cookies were a huge hit Marja...thanks so much!

Jon said...

My wife and I had 5 kids, and didn't plan a single one of them. Each one was a potential disaster when we found out, yet each one has added more to our lives than I can express.

Sometimes the plans are just out of your control.

All the best, and a sincere Merry Christmas to you.