Monday, December 25, 2006

I need a career counsellor

Well, I thought working on Christmas day would be kinda fun...I've done it before and it's always been okay. Not today though. It is so busy and I'm working with someone who is the 'eyes and ears' of the management. I feel like she's watching my every move. She keeps saying stuff to me that someone would say to a student of my profession. In turn, I feel like an idiot. If it wasn't for this stupid illness I would be fine! I hate this....I am sooooo angry.
I need a new career, something more 'helping people' oriented. I help people in my job, but I don't get to have a lot of time with them. I really do need a career counsellor.
I feel, yet again, so humbled. Be careful what you pray for.
Feeling like a butt head,
Shebee

1 comment:

Bleeding Heart said...

I agree with you! I, too enjoy helping people and would like to do something more towards counseling....

I feel ya!