Friday, December 29, 2006

Foggy

Today is weird.
I feel really self-conscious about my work skills. I'm super tired. I can't think of the proper words to say (even in they are easy words). My cases are taking forever it seems.
This all leads me to believe that I am a total disaster. Am I good at anything at all? I don't excell at anything. I feel like such a dork.
I just want to be fulfilled. Happy about my career. Not self-conscious all the time.
I guess I just really feel crappy today. I can't wait to go home and sleep. I have 2 days off!!! I was even offered a shift for Saturday, but I said no. No way...I need a bit of a break.
Speaking of break, mine is over. I'll write more later.
Shebee

6 comments:

Dave said...

I hope things go better for you this new year ... Hopefully someone will appreciate your positives and strengths in you this New Year.

All the best!

marja said...

I hate those times - get them a lot too - where I can't find the simplest words to express myself. It feels so weird. I feel helpless and can't communicate the way I want.

Hope you have a GOOD, restful two days break. Be good to yourself.

...and you're NOT a disaster, Shebee. Don't be too down on yourself.

shebee said...

Thanks to both of you for your words of encouragement.

chalexa said...

it totally sounds like a mixed state to me! (((hugs)))

Bleeding Heart said...

It sounds NORMAL to me! We don't always have to make it out to be Bipolar related all the time...

We all get tired of working, we all get foggy, we all need a break...bipolar or not.

Take the two day break to relax and recharge your battery...

You will come shinning through!

shebee said...

thanks dw...you were right. Today I'm at work and that's exactly how I'm feeling - rejuvinated and ready for the day :)
(besides being just a tad hung over - I had a bottle of wine to myself last night...woops)